Non Thinkware branded SD card?

Sebas_theFish

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Looking to upgrade the 16GB SD card which came with my U1000, as it's dual channel and I record in 4K does anyone have experience with a 128GB card which isn't one Thinkware sells?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Sandisk Ultra A1 (128 Gb, 256 Gb). Others have tried different cards and got it working for them.

So I've ordered a Samsung Endurance 128GB. We'll see how that goes.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I use Delkin ADVANTAGE UHS-1 V30 128gb cards that I used with my previous QVIA 790 S dashcams.
I have two of these and they work perfectly without errors.
This is what they say. I hope posting this is permissible.

This micro SD memory card delivers speeds capable of capturing the most demanding video modes of today’s action cameras & drones, including ones by GoPro & DJI. Rated Video Speed Class 30 (V30) and boasting write speeds surpassing 75MB/s, the Advantage micro SD card is able to record flawless 4K Ultra HD, 3D & Full HD video footage at frame rates surpassing 120fps. It is also capable of capturing high-resolution time-lapse photography, HDR (high dynamic range) photos, continuous burst shooting, and other demanding video modes, such as GoPro’s Protune. With read speeds that can reach up to 100MB/s, the micro SD card ensures quick, efficient data transfer from card to computer, streamlining your workflow and allowing you to view and work on your files sooner. In addition to its water-resistant, shockproof & x-ray proof design, the Advantage micro SD card also utilizes built-in error-correction and wear-leveling to ensure data integrity and a long lifespan. The card is furthermore backed by and Delkin’s American-based customer support team out of San Diego, CA.

Last edited:
Back