kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Sadness level 9000.

Form the "dash" of a drone.

Sad to see that nomad burned out, but then I noticed the custom coupe in what was a garage too.

I can understand delivering to the homes across the street that are fine, but why deliver when there's no house anymore? Do them a favor and hold it at the office so they have a chance of actually receiving it.

Yeah i love Nomads, also that other one "inside" the garage :cry:
But that post, they should hold the post at the post office, and then notify the poor people who lost their home that they can pick it up there at their convenience.

Seem like Danish and US postal "think" the same.

Since this are normally a Socal thing and now Norcal are hit, make me wonder if next year it will be the more flammable Oregon that go up in flames.

Sad to see that nomad burned out, but then I noticed the custom coupe in what was a garage too.

I can understand delivering to the homes across the street that are fine, but why deliver when there's no house anymore? Do them a favor and hold it at the office so they have a chance of actually receiving it.
Agree

You don't have to worry about UPS or FEDEX deliveries in the neighborhood, since there are no front porches to throw the package on, and drive off.

Seriously, I doubt there's any reliable way for the post office to quickly identify which houses are 'gone'. (Other than the carrier compiling a list on his route, then they'd need some software to process it.)
How often do you see video like this where a few houses are untouched? They'd be the ones complaining about no mail service. :)

That's exactly what they should be doing, or returning to sender (for security reasons), but I don't know what kind of policy they have for such events

I just hope they are not cancellation letters from Fire Insurance companies :eek:

Phil

He would lose out on the working hours if he didn't make the rounds. They get paid by the hour.

You don't have to worry about UPS or FEDEX deliveries in the neighborhood, since there are no front porches to throw the package on, and drive off.

Seriously, I doubt there's any reliable way for the post office to quickly identify which houses are 'gone'. (Other than the carrier compiling a list on his route, then they'd need some software to process it.)
How often do you see video like this where a few houses are untouched? They'd be the ones complaining about no mail service. :)
no need to comPILE a list... they'll have a PILE of undelivered mail at the end of their route, and hey! whaddaya know! it all conveniently has the addresses of the burned out locations. only have to do that once, and the next day they'll only have actual deliverable mail.

Back