Normal Driving recorded as an EVENT

Zeddog

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi, new to this forum (howdy). I am a new owner of a 750S-2CH and trying to get my head around it. Have adjusted the sensitivity settings to stop the system recording raindrops and spiders in my garage, but how do I stop it from recording normal driving as "EVENTS"? I have set the system to save EVENTS so they are not overwritten by the time I get home from the shops (I only have the provided 16GB SD card), however when normal driving is being recorded as EVENTS it is all a bit messy. Any help please? thanks.

Turn down the sensitivity to almost zero. Turn off save , If you have a prang it will still record it I reckon you are overthinking it all Let it do its thing you probably have more chance of getting hit by lightning than having a prang anyway. I dont save anything but i have a 128Gb card in mine and wifes has only a 32gb one but we just let it roll along and if we have a problem will pull the card if needed.

Hi Hillbilly, have changed the sensitivity settings however I had a false positive event yesterday and by the time I got home, mucked around for a while and decided to go back and check it - it had recorded over the original timeframe for "collision" event (in a few hours at home). But thanks anyway.

Buy a bigger card then A 128gb will take about a week of driving

Thanks Hillbilly, that's my next move.

Back