(Not dash cam) The importance of camera angles.

Rajagra

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mini0806
I'm a keen fan of multiple camera angles in a car. Sadly I didn't have the same paranoia for my house. I do have a PTZ camera high up on the front wall, but it wasn't aimed at the gate (it's a great camera but the focal length is too long to cover the whole garden.
This guy was pretending to be in the area clearing gutters. If so it seems odd that he should hide his face from the start, keep pulling his sleeve over his hand to avoid leaving fingerprints, and break the camera mount.

The clown pointed out the broken camera to me. I told him I'd be checking the recording, so hopefully he won't be back tomorrow as he promised!

I warned a couple of neighbours, I won't waste my time reporting it to the police given their recent inaction on a couple of other issues. Sadly there's no decent view of his face.

That footprint the fellow left near your front door is an interesting piece of evidence in the event that you or your neighbors experience further trouble with this character.

The list of excuses these people have then they find someone are home are long, the worst are the ones robbing elderly people by pretending to be caretakers to get them to open the door.
I cant tell in publick what i would like to do to such low life if i ever got my hands on some.

Ears are like fingerprints. Either can be used for identification. You got a great ear shot in your video.

Back