Not Dashcam related but certainly this would have been captured on dash cam. Vicious thuggery captured on video.

LMJ

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Duo (not installed yet)

Anyway, this kind of vicious thuggery takes place on the streets of major cities in the US. Any cam, including a dash cam, is helpful to capture the thugs.

Well NICE that some one intervened (y) here people will most likely pass buy, and really we have next to no weapons to worry about.
The victims here are often kids,,,,, well so are the attackers, if its grown people it are most likely eastern people robbing / pick pocketing people.
My dream are to witness something like this, i am so going to enter the scene with a flying double dropkick with a running start.
And i think my 120 kilos make a nice impact.
Favorite scenario would be some of the eastern EU punks robbing a little old lady,,,,,, i am so going to go judge dredd on them.

I have actually often contemplated turning myself into a "bait drunk" in a bus shed downtown, and then plant a few cameras to film what happen when they try their luck.
Problem is they are often 3-4 guys, and really i am not as fast on my feet as i use to be, both due to age and almost doubling my weight which sadly was not done with muscle mass.
On the other hand a good ass kicking never hurt anyone, maybe if they kick out a few teeth i can get my teeth fixed which i am reluctant to spend any of my meager pension on.

Well NICE that some one intervened (y) here people will most likely pass buy, and really we have next to no weapons to worry about.
The victims here are often kids,,,,, well so are the attackers, if its grown people it are most likely eastern people robbing / pick pocketing people.
My dream are to witness something like this, i am so going to enter the scene with a flying double dropkick with a running start.
And i think my 120 kilos make a nice impact.
Favorite scenario would be some of the eastern EU punks robbing a little old lady,,,,,, i am so going to go judge dredd on them.

I have actually often contemplated turning myself into a "bait drunk" in a bus shed downtown, and then plant a few cameras to film what happen when they try their luck.
Problem is they are often 3-4 guys, and really i am not as fast on my feet as i use to be, both due to age and almost doubling my weight which sadly was not done with muscle mass.
On the other hand a good ass kicking never hurt anyone, maybe if they kick out a few teeth i can get my teeth fixed which i am reluctant to spend any of my meager pension on.
Punks don't come from the East only......

No that's for sure, if it was only the home grown criminals it would be nice or should i say plenty, just like any place.
At the moment it seen like Danish crooks in suits are very helpful in helping Putin and his friends with hiding the billions of dollars they have stolen from the Russian people, very embarrassing to me.
Last punks i heard about was from Ireland to the west and swindled a +80 yo little old lady out of a lot of money, but thank god they was captured the day after, actually here in my home town.
Not to forget the 28 YO Dane that murdered a little old lady in her apartment and whent on a spending spree with her master and visa cards.

IMO the 2 biggest banks here should loose their right to do banking here for the tax fraud and money laundering they been involved in., even if that would create substantial problems for my country, but rather that than those parasites.
BUT ! :cautious: my country and us that live here are weak, and weak is what some kind of people feed on.

Anyway, this kind of vicious thuggery takes place on the streets of major cities in the US. Any cam, including a dash cam, is helpful to capture the thugs.
I felt really sorry for that woman and I suddenly feel the urge to punch those animals! Kudos to the guy who saved her

The victim was a man.

I need to have my eyes checked, lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

well since the 60ties it have been hard to tell with some people :LOL:

Hard to tell if the witness had one, but a handgun wouldve de-escalated that real fast and maybe saved the taxpayers some money as well.

Back