Not enough orange barrels, Fayetteville, NC

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
But I think I can figure out what happened to the barrel that is knocked over.

That area is actually Spring Lake. I drive it quite often.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

I think I saw more than one member of "Boneheads Anonymous" in that clip :p

Phil

But I think I can figure out what happened to the barrel that is knocked over.

Yeah you got an "F":p

This is the way you handle orange cone.;)

I think that video is fake! ^^^^^^^^ It doesn't look like a Volvo truck, and the language sounds Russian in the video.
I don't see the driver shooting anyone, or beating up anyone?

:)

Since you mentioned orange cones. Yesterday I was in New Jersey, and had to make a pickup in a congested, older city, in a small industrial park that could only be accessed by going through mostly residential streets. They were doing some construction at one crucial intersection, and put up an impromptu 'detour', shuttling traffic off into a smaller residential streets marked 'No trucks'. I didn't save the video since it would mostly feature ten minutes of me cursing as I had to decide whether to run over the few orange cones at the ensuing tight turns, or take down telephone poles or parked cars? The worst thing is after the one blocked intersection with construction, and another detour sign a few blocks on at a parallel street, there were no more detour signs. I think they assumed the local traffic would know how to get back to the blocked main road after that, and could make the turns. I was hoping a cop chased me down, or eventually found me marooned at a dead end I had no way to get out of. I had the video to prove how I ended up there, but would mean lost $$$ going to trafffic court, far from home. :mad:
I survived, but some cones had to be sacrificed.

Back