Not for the faint hearted

So your first post on the website is show as much destruction as possible?

Nice start mate.

You didn't even introduce yourself anywhere...

lol @Paul Iddon

There's some cringy oh no moments in the video at least.

So your first post on the website is show as much destruction as possible?

Nice start mate.

You didn't even introduce yourself anywhere...
This is my introduction. The danger of automobiles from reckless drivers but also awareness of how climate can influence the control of car. It's important to note that one should strive to drive as safe as possible but even so no matter how safe one can drive the other person can still be a danger.

A timely reminder that Speed Kills as most of these clips show crashes caused mainly by speed, impatience.

A timely reminder that Speed Kills as most of these clips show crashes caused mainly by speed, impatience.

Not necessarily. It's bad driving that causes crashes. A few weeks ago I flew home from Florida and because of a tailwind the plane reached 745 MPH, but nobody died.

0208 214846 031.JPG

A warning to our 2 wheeling friends.

Yes somewhere in the hills of Japan, seem like its not only cars that go sideways on the narrow mountain roads.

Both got away from it after a few days at hospital for a little broken this and that.

Not necessarily. It's bad driving that causes crashes. A few weeks ago I flew home from Florida and because of a tailwind the plane reached 745 MPH, but nobody died.

View attachment 37704
It's not the speed that kills, it's the abrupt stop at the end.

Wish we had woodpecker brain suspension, would also make boxing fights last a lot longer :giggle:

CSI = Crash Scene Investigation. Ok... :sneaky:

Back