Not happy with 522

Redoftexas

Reaction score
Country
United States
I bought my 522gw in August. I bought the dashcam and the rear camera and the hardwire kit. I love the video and the clarity of the unit.
Now the problems. The cigarette lighter plug blew the fuse. No problem until I can’t find a replacement fuse anywhere. Looks like a very small fuse not available in the USA.
I got the hardwire kit hooked up except for the hot wire in September. And then I got sick. I couldn’t get the hot wire hooked up until 12-23. The cam has been mounted on the windshield all this time.
Now the dashcam will not work with the GPS mount plugged in. It will only work when unplugged from the mount and plugged directly into the dashcam.
Also the hardwire kit heats up and cuts the power to the unit.
I’ve got a lot of money tied up in something I can’t get to work.

Hello,

Thanks for your comments. We can supply a replacement fuse free of charge, as well as a replacement GPS mount if required. I'd recommend giving us a call on 1-806-3419406 and we'll be able to go through the troubleshooting with you and get you back up and running again.

Kind regards,
Millie- Nextbase Support

Thanks for your interest. I called the phone number and I also emailed with Laura on December 24.
The gentleman I talked to today said the parts were mailed last week. I live in Texas so it may take time.
Thanks again and I can’t wait to get it up and running.

Back