Not Just BMW Drivers

Error7

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius - 808 #16 4 x G1W-H - 2 x 70mai
Typical Sunday afternoon and an excuse for some drivers to totally ignore other road users.

Fairly typical impatient driving from the BMW driver, other people having a relaxed, low speed Sunday afternoon!

:D relaxed, low speed - as in causing an obstruction :ROFLMAO:
No, as in peaceful ... until a boy racer in a BMW comes along blowing his loud horn at everyone not going his speed :rolleyes:

Sundays are supposed to be a day of peace and relaxation :sleep:

Black cars, grey cars, white cars, silver cars - they are all the same boring monochrome :(

Shame there are so few coloured cars on the roads these days, the coloured cars are those that actually enjoy driving and have respect for other road users :cool:

Blue Ford at 0:30 already lost its mirror it seem, drunken vandals or maybe a too close pass.

haha dident even notice that, i guess he had it coming then.

haha dident even notice that, i guess he had it coming then.

I guess he did. We don't have many cycle lanes in the U.K. but invariably they get blocked by parked vehicles. I do a bit of cycling myself and find it frustrating and dangerous when I have to move out of the cycle lane into traffic because of parked vehicles.

The same happen here where you have to climb a curb ( some times a pretty high granite curb ) first to get onto the bicycle path and sidewalk.
Still the Ford owner are lucky his car wasent dealt with like they do in China. ( Warning for sensitive BMW owners :D )

I don't have any sympathy for inconsiderate drivers who park wherever they want to. I'd love to see their faces when they come back to their cars, even if they are cheap Chinese copies of the real thing.

Bang Ming Wong

Well I can tell you that German engineering isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Maybe that is why earlier this year, BMW obtained an export license to export their Chinese built BMWs to USA and Europe :D

Back