Not recording

busa2009

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m fairly new to dash cams and figuring it slowly. For some reason it doesn’t record every time I crank my truck up and it actually stops recording when I hit record

4ca8bc4b50facab59e4e0a71ccd41237.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happens when you start the car but don't touch REC button?
Is it hardwired with parking mode hardwiring kit or you are using supplied cigarette cigarette lighter charger?
What memory card do you have?

What happens when you start the car but don't touch REC button?
Is it hardwired with parking mode hardwiring kit or you are using supplied cigarette cigarette lighter charger?
What memory card do you have?

It’s hardwired with parking mode. I ordered card directly from Samsung EVO Plus microSD Memory Card 256GB
MB-MC256GA/
If you look at the google link video it shows it just blinks

Last edited:
Did you format the card inside the camera first?

Did you change the card format to Fat32 or is it still exFat? Viofo is recommending the cards be formatted to exFat on the A129 Pro.

Motion Detection is off correct?

Did you format the card inside the camera first?

Did you change the card format to Fat32 or is it still exFat? Viofo is recommending the cards be formatted to exFat on the A129 Pro.

Motion Detection is off correct?

Motion detection is on should it be off?

Hmm not understanding what you mean
if the screen is off and you press REC it will wake up the screen

if the screen is on and the camera is recording and you press REC it will stop recording, press it again and it will start recording

if you're using motion detect it will pause recording when you press REC, personally I wouldn't use motion detect though

if the screen is off and you press REC it will wake up the screen

if the screen is on and the camera is recording and you press REC it will stop recording, press it again and it will start recording

if you're using motion detect it will pause recording when you press REC, personally I wouldn't use motion detect though

My question is in the video I cranked my truck up and noticed it wasn’t recording I pressed it and it was recording. What would stop that

Back