Not recording.

Tajee

Reaction score
Country
United States
My DR650S is not recording properly. The voice states the unit is recording but the red & blue lights stay solid. I have attempted to change the SD card but that didn’t work. Attempted to format the card in the camera can’t get any response when holding down the side button. Also can’t connect via the app via cloud or WiFi.Anyone have thoughts on my issue?

Thanks

Yes. When you say "attempted to change the SD card". Do you mean the literal meaning of "Attempted" as in you tried but failed? Or what?
Do the recordings actually happen?

I changed the card out with another from my other BlackVue. Same issue it states its recording but the orange recording light stays solid instead of blinking. Touching on the left side also won’t toggle the audio recording on/off feature. I can’t connect to the camera via cloud or WiFi so I can’t check and see if it’s actually recording. I’m sure it isn’t.

Can't you just take the card out and 'have a look at it' on a computer?
But even then,m the cam doesn't sound right.

For the heck of it, try running it with the rear camera unplugged. I was having a few problems with my 650, now it's working fine with the rear camera unplugged from the main unit.

I was finally able to do a firmware reflash after 6 attempts it took it and has been working normally since.. Must have had a software issue when it rebooted at some point in the past.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J DR650S-2CH IR 5
S DR650S-2CH IR 6
Back