Not sure exactly what I have...

carbeck

Reaction score
Country
United States
Received a K2000 yesterday that was ordered via Amazon (sold by "PriceJunkys") for $26.50. I was curious to see which model I have, so I took a look through this forum and a couple others. Right away, I determined that the body contains none of the discrepancies that would indicate a fake, so I am pleased. I took an image with it and examined the headers (attached), which indicate I have the Turnkey version. I did notice, however, that the date stamp in video mode is in white letters, on the left side of the screen, centered vertically, while still photos have it in the bottom left corner. Videos on YouTube don't seem to match, from what I have found. So does anyone know what exactly I have?

Also, I'd like to be able to get it to record automatically whenever the cigarette lighter power activates. I played around with it today and was impressed by the initial quality. For what it's worth mine has no "recycle" option in the menus, has the "gsensor" (which I disabled), shoots video up to 1080HFD, and shoots stills up to 12 MP. Not sure what these specs can indicate, but I noticed others mentioning them. :)

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 14
96220 based camera at a guess, the rest could only be very low spec for what you paid, you only get what you pay for, sometimes less

Back