NovaTrakt: Extract GPS data from your Viofo A119 [Windows]

Version 3 operates much like Registrator Viewer, or a basic version of it that only supports A119 and A119s!

ok, it will likely support some other models as well, you'll find more cameras coming to market soon that are based on the same chipset family will have GPS data in the same format so it should handle those also, will be interested in checking this out as another potential player in the market

Great work, really appreciate that.

Has anyone used NovaTrakt 2 with v2.05 firmware yet?
I've not got my camera to hand to update it at the moment.

Would anyone else be interested in helping to test NovaTrakt 3?
I've got a few people testing, but would rather have more people with an A119 or A119S at present.

Would anyone else be interested in helping to test NovaTrakt 3?
I've got a few people testing, but would rather have more people with an A119 or A119S at present

We definitely need more testers so step up folks........... I don't do a lot of driving but I ride my electric bike a lot and just worked out a way to attach my new V2 and will post on your beta test forum or here

Brilliant work on this NovaTrakt programme... just wondering if in time there will be a "zoom in and out" facility as there is with Registrator Viewer?

Has anyone used NovaTrakt 2 with v2.05 firmware yet?
I've not got my camera to hand to update it at the moment.

I've just done two 1-hour trips - A119 with V1-to-V2 hardware conversion and v2.05 firmware with 1440p video, NovaTrakt v2.4, RegistratorViewer v6.0.0.1.

Before running NovaTrakt, RV just shows the video, with no other data.
After NovaTrakt, RV gives the full interactive map and the speed graph. All perfect!

One slightly disconcerting point: I turned off the GPS speed stamp on the display, selecting only coordinates, but it's still there in the extracted GPS data.

One slightly disconcerting point: I turned off the GPS speed stamp on the display, selecting only coordinates, but it's still there in the extracted GPS data.

the data is still in the files, the on/off settings only relate to what is displayed

I've just done two 1-hour trips - A119 with V1-to-V2 hardware conversion and v2.05 firmware with 1440p video, NovaTrakt v2.4, RegistratorViewer v6.0.0.1.

That's good to know. Thanks! :)

I've just sent another round of invites. Check your emails :)

I completed the form for testing NovaTrakt.
I have a A119 with GPS (V2) and 2.02 firmware

Looking forward to this as it looks very cool. My A119 arrived this morning and updated to 2.06. Hope the beta goes well. Lots of other things to play with now so I'm not in a hurry but it looks good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RobTrehy A119 28
S A119 107
Back