NSFW (SL) Beast From The East & February Compilation

• Thread starter Deleted member 44607
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44607

Hey all,

Been a little while since I've posted here but here's my most recent compilations. I took into account what some of you were saying about my road rage which is something I've genuinely been trying to work on recently (my anger issues surpass getting mad solely on the road, but that's my personal life), but believe me when I say there's still plenty of clips of me getting really mad, swearing like a sailor and sounding my horn like a train trying to get a horse off the tracks.

I've changed the vibe of the videos a fair bit. I'm not just including the bad anymore. I'm also including simple hazard awareness, examples of potentially sticky situations avoided, drivers thanking and not thanking me, cigarettes being thrown out of vehicles, red light skippers and of course the return of my biggest pet peeve, those who fail to or stop half way across a give way!

The second video I'm presenting to you is a short collection of clips from during the massive UK snow storm. I've never really driven in heavy snow before (I think that speaks for itself) and I skid, crack my bumper on a bollard, slip in the snow while clearing my window, and a friend of mine from Leicester sent me a couple of his clips as well! :)

Back