Nth American Snow Vids, Brush off snow when driving, can't stop, and others

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
Some videos shot in the States and Canada. Sadly close to half of them are shot in Toronto. We got a first major snowfall last Saturday. The idiots I share the road with .:eek:

Snow on car - Brush off while driving

Snow on car - stop on the road and remove
https://streamable.com/p34x7

Car crash - can't stop on red

Semi runs a red on slippery roads

Snowday wipe out

Pickup truck looses control on snow
https://streamable.com/k1hv5?t=90

Left hand turn fail

edit: Linked one video twice.

Last edited:
hehe yeah you got to clean rood too, otherwise you end up looking like a dumb ass, just like that person.

In fact in the UK it’s against the law to drive with your windows iced up or snow covered.
They’ve been lax over the years with this, but apparently this year the police are cracking down, with fines and license points for offenders.

I wish Danish police would crack down on wrongful use of fog lights, just been out on a little drive in light snow and you can at least see a cars ordinary rear light from 1000 M.
And many dumb asses was driving with their fog lights on, fog lights that are for use in severe reduced visibility like when you can barely see the lights on the car ahead of you, then and only then do you turn on your fog lights.

If they could 1 single cop in a car could earn his monthly wages X 2 in one work day.

A cop chewed my ear off cuz i had not removed the ice on my rear window in the little 3 door hatchback i drove at the time, but i did not get a fine.
Nowadays i even remove the rain on my side windows so my side cameras stand a chance.

In fact in the UK it’s against the law to drive with your windows iced up or snow covered.
They’ve been lax over the years with this, but apparently this year the police are cracking down, with fines and license points for offenders.
Police Scotland gave this driver a fixed penalty notice for driving with just a peephole through the snow on the front window:
1548765198652.png 1548765238261.png

Last edited:
Back