NY detective berates Uber driver after he honks/flips the officer for parking without blinkers..

Sunny

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than I can review. ;)
And for that, the anti-terrorism detective loses active duty...
He should have just given a ticket for flipping at most and be done with it.

Yeah.
Some times you just have lousy timing and run into guys like this cop, i remember back when i was a punk, there was a fjew cops you wanted to stay clear off as they was allways in a bad mood.
So bad some times you could see his partner behind the angry cop shake his head in disbelief :rolleyes:
Thank god i have allso met cops on the total opposite side, some even going so far that mentioning how cool and down to earth he was would bring him in trouble by mentioning it on the interweb.

Danish tv have a series called "everyday heroes", but its about paramedics - firefighters and so on, and to me they are not heroes they are just ppl doing ther job.
The hero is the guy who have no education or knowlege but still run into a burning house to rescue some one,

I had a female cop yell at me similar to this. But it wasn't as bad and didn't last as long. Some cops just have a power trip or they have problems at home and bring the baggage to work.

As per his chief, he had just returned from visiting a critical colleague in hospital.
Regardless, those who have lethal weapon should never loose it.

Last edited:
As per his chief, he had just returned from visiting a critical colleague in hospital.
NO, ABSOLUTELY NO, EXCUSE for that kind of unprofessional behavior.

cesarmillan.jpg

You are in a dominant excited state !

Tsch.

With my well devloped imagination i can just imagine what would happen if the driver had said Tsch to that cop and maybe poked him to snap him out of it :p

Back