Oct 2019 Accident

Damn. you just a accident magnet :eek: i needed 30 years to get to 2 accidents,,,,, both rear endings too.

Did the person just leave the scene?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the person pulled into the parking lot to get out of the way of traffic, which are okay by Danish norms, and apparently completely bonkers in Russia.

Yeah the normal traffic rules are to safely move the vehicles off the roadway unless the vehicle is disabled or someone is severely injured. The video ends right when he pulls in the parking lot so we don't know if the other vehicle waited, but I wouldn't have chosen to drive up the curb and wait there.

KuoH

I think the person pulled into the parking lot to get out of the way of traffic, which are okay by Danish norms, and apparently completely bonkers in Russia.

Sidewalk was first and easiest choice to get out of the way of traffic. She got honked at for wanting to stop next to me and then proceeded to the parking lot. She has USAA insurance, they are a real pain in the ass dealing with. I ended up having to pay the $600 rental car fee while mine was in the shop and now fighting to get that reimbursed. The dispatched trooper called about 4 hours after the accident and told us he was still over two hours from being able to show up. They were very busy that evening, even a friend (Sgt for troop D) told me at the beginning it was going to be at least 6 hours. We ended up just trading information. Today I get to put all my crap back in the car.

Back