Official Mini 0801 Firmware 20140308

no. he wanted you to take an actual image OF the cam itself :D

No, he asked for "an image FROM the camera", not "an image OF the camera".
Besides that, he already has an image OF the camera as I said it looks like the image on the right and I'm pretty sure he wanted an image FROM the camera to see what camera name and other info the image exif data
provided.

Hi there, Im new here, and found this thread because my camera has been acting up lately. Im positive I have an authentic cam, same as the one on the left, only my lcd screen has different setup.
The problem is my cam works when started, but freezes and becomes unresponsive after about a minute, and the blue light just stays on. The only way to get it working is the hold the power button for a long time, and the light shuts off, and I can turn it on again.
I thought I would try a different firmware, but none of the filenames I use, or have download prompt me to update, the camera just starts recording as usual. I've read the thread, tried all of the different file names, but nothing ever happens. Can anyone help?
I have the camera with the gps mount. Thank you so much in advance

@Caleb Coe Yeah that sounds about right. Same thing happened to me, eventually it'll just peter out. I've pretty much read through every thread and comment on these boards. I have a USB to GO cable coming in the mail to try and unbrick it, but honestly and unfortunately, I think the cam is just garbage. I'm on the market looking for a more reliable cam.

So, i open my dashcam to change the internal battery and i realized that cam has a internal card slot.

When i buy i choose without internal storage with GPS. I've tried to insert a car in this slot, without success, BUT when i installed the firmware "with internal storage and GPS" BAM!. I got the internal slot working.

EDIT: For those who are having issues with the battery too. The battery model is 3.7V 250mah 502030

Conclusion: The boards of all versions are the same, with different firmwares.

See pictures below

Thanks!

bVUQktp.jpg

DaDhDNO.jpg

Last edited:
Back