Old 'uns can be dumb too.

Rajagra

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mini0806
Kind of depressing when I see people cross so carelessly, and I see it a lot.
What worried me here is, what would have happened if I hadn't slowed so much and given him room, and he had stopped moving? The oncoming car was less kind than me.

1. he thinks road is for pedestrians, not vehicles
2. he never been in accident
3. he is just an idiot

?

Bonus footage: idiot stood in road for no good reason. This kind of stupid, ignorant, selfish behaviour drives me crazy.

But for sheer stupidity, you can't beat central London.

Last edited:
It's bad like that just about everywhere. Ever since most jurisdictions passed 'pedestrian ROW' laws the peds seem to think they can do what they want, when they want, and how they want and have the protection of the law.

Fact is it's the pedestrians that first convinced me to get a dash cam. Woman was coming out of a store totally focused on her cell phone and nearly walked into the side of my car. The glare and attitude from her convinced me she was absolutely sure that what nearly happened was totally my fault. :confused:

Wasted his youth in the 60ties in a haze of drugs, so he get his revenge now.

As for inner city traffic ( all manner of ppl using the road ) then i stay avay from the inner city for the most, and if i venture in there its outside rush hour.

It's bad like that just about everywhere. Ever since most jurisdictions passed 'pedestrian ROW' laws the peds seem to think they can do what they want, when they want, and how they want and have the protection of the law.

Fact is it's the pedestrians that first convinced me to get a dash cam. Woman was coming out of a store totally focused on her cell phone and nearly walked into the side of my car. The glare and attitude from her convinced me she was absolutely sure that what nearly happened was totally my fault. :confused:
you almost want to stop in front of them on purpose so they DO walk into the side of your car, huh? :p

if there was nobody behind me, or it was a parking lot where stopping is expected, i'd do it in a heartbeat if the chance came up.

Back