OMG ! I had no idea retards were this entertaining

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c

And I by no means mean to belittle those genuinely afflicted by mental or physical disabilities ...

These folks are SELF afflicted !

I was going to comment but in this case actions speak much louder than any words possibly could. :(

Last edited:
There are a video where some one pull out from a meeting, just guns the vintage Mercedes sports car and then totally destroy it.

I watched a few and laughed my ass off ...
Was one where the guy was frying his clutch rather than spinning his wheels ..

He got out of the car , looked at the back wheels and say's = Wasn't I spinning my wheels ?

Hehehehehe , all that smoke was his clutch ...... !!!!

I watched a few and laughed my ass off ...
Was one where the guy was frying his clutch rather than spinning his wheels ..

He got out of the car , looked at the back wheels and say's = Wasn't I spinning my wheels ?

Hehehehehe , all that smoke was his clutch ...... !!!!
I actually watched a Celica do that at a meet where they had a burnout competition... The supras won handily since most of them at this meet had over 1000hp at the wheels (yes, over 1k!). I personally corded a couple old tires in my automatic v6 Camry, and the only damage was rubber caked in the front wheel wells (I had planned for this and brought junk tires specifically to destroy them) but this guy in an old 90s Celica just wouldn't give up and wouldn't listen... And left on a flatbed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old4570 Interesting Dash Cam Videos (not recorded by you) 6