OMG - These people are out there - maybe living near you ... ( Not dashcam )

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c
The second clip (guy looking down his shotgun barrel) is scary. Obviously you don't look into the muzzle end of a barrel (especially if loaded), but his finger was nowhere near the trigger. That should NOT have fired on its own. Having that documented on video would be grounds for manufacturer liability, I would think.

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pulled the trigger , did not go boom !
Re ****s fully aware there is a round in there ,, Goes click ...

Then decides to look down the barrel !
Boom!

Its called a Hang Fire !
After some 30 something years , I have had a few hang fires ...
Rule is to WAIT , and then WAIT some more ..
After a few minutes it might be safe to unload the gun ...
Only a fully grown and developed retard looks down the barrel !

Some people just never learn.
upload_2017-7-9_7-31-11.jpeg

That's the brain location of everyone in this vid :p I noticed some folks in these clips seemed to have badges or uniforms- now that scares me more than anything else :eek:

Phil

That's the brain location of everyone in this vid :p I noticed some folks in these clips seemed to have badges or uniforms- now that scares me more than anything else :eek:

Phil
Maybe he thinks it is some type of new enema.

Hehe i see some one learned to not treat the sawed off shotgun as a regular gun, i learned that firing a modified signal gun with a 12 gauge liner so to say.
Now that "pistol" sure did have a kick to it.

That cop :D i do hope the town are looking for one that can keep himself propped up with whatever god gave him.

Problem is if his social media infected brain will remember that in a week.
And i think its a good thing we dident have such cool toys when i was a kid, cuz then i do think several of us would have lost a eye.

Back