One morning in Dallas...

Gibson99

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Yes
Some guy thought it would be a good idea to ride his little electric scooter on the interstate. During rush hour. Without even a helmet.

This would be the one time I'd be ok with someone "driving" on the shoulder. Except for the fact that it's illegal for pedestrians and bicycles (which is assumed to include scooters), and even gas-powered mopeds to use the interstate.

KHOU TV link won't play video for me, so here's a link that does play for me as an option. This happened a few miles from my home.

When I lived in Houston back in '83 the kid at the paint store we used downtown was a whiz at matching colors from samples- I've never seen better. He used to commute to work on a skateboard between cars till one day he was run down and killed :( Everyone told him it was dangerous and stupid but he wouldn't learn the easy way. That scooter rider should be thankful and learn from this but they probably won't. After 59 years on this planet I've learned that people who can't see the obvious are not going to change until it's forced onto them if they happen to survive that long :rolleyes:

Phil

Back