One of the best dashcam crash videos

Raptor1956

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this has been posted before but there's some pretty amazing footage here. The second one is great as the idiot does a reverse PIT maneuver. The one beginning at 1:19 is scary, real scary. I love the musac playing and girl singing on the one beginning at 1:43. Then, the one at 2:10 has the car mount the guard rail. Then we have the idiot that can't judge the speed of the farm tractor. The last one had one driver with there act together -- the guy that saw the accident and knew he couldn't avoid it but managed to steer a bit to the right to avoid hitting the car in the passengers door, had he not made that little jink the passenger could have been killed.

Brian

Beemer boys :rolleyes:

That clip with the bus :eek: did some one drop a armed anti tank mine on the road or what

Aren't you tired of watching Russian car crash videos? I am.

Well yes sort off, but then again some guy drop a extra strong WTF move, and that make the 10 minute compilation worth the while.

But yeah after a while you have seen all the moves the Russians can dish out, so now i just sit there and think " these guys better not drive to western EU on holiday"

The one channel i follow also seem to be relaxing so after the winter mayhem its now 10 or so days between new uploads.

Yeah, probably most of those videos are Russian but I don't think all of them were.

Brian
I stopped watching them more than 3 years ago and by then they were all already déjà vu. Even if they're not all Russian, there's nothing new to watch.

Aren't you tired of watching Russian car crash videos? I am.

I don't watch as often as I used to, but it's still good training on what is possible in traffic :eek: And some clips will always be fun like the 'exploding' septic tank truck and the welding tank truck fire :whistle:

Phil

I don't watch as often as I used to, but it's still good training on what is possible in traffic :eek: And some clips will always be fun like the 'exploding' septic tank truck and the welding tank truck fire :whistle:

Phil

+1, My whole agenda with watching dashcam clips was to teach myself how to spot hazards and how to drive defensively. I even looked back at my own dashcam vids from 5+ years ago and was quite surprised about how bad my own driving was even if in those situations I wasn't actually "in the wrong"... even though they're all practically the same these days I still watch them and am still subscribed to many channels ("CC Tube" being a good one lately)

Apart from the odd situation with a fool hurtling towards you at 80+ mph, if you're driving within the speed limit/to the conditions and paying full attention (which is how everyone should drive ALL the time), you genuinely have a lot of time to think about almost everything going on around you to be able to easily avoid a collision! A few milliseconds is all it takes to glance at all your mirrors, and left and right, and your peripheral vision is helpful... but tragically a few milliseconds is all it takes for an idiot to ruin your life

Yeah !
Some people have no clue as to what is actually SAFE driving !

Today on my drive as i exit my home town i was stopped at a red light with 2 turn lanes ( L&R ) and 2 strait lanes, so i got a green arrow to make my right turn, and the 2 strait lanes ( still red light ) set off too :rolleyes:

I will have to get that on my YT channel tomorrow, i am sure at least 2 cars did a red light. :censored:

Hahaha ... the Ruskies. There's a limit to how much stupidity I can handle in a session ... plus ... the quality of those Cams is as terrible as their driving.

As I've mentioned before - you get a pretty good idea of what a person is like, by watching how they drive a Car ... and treat other road users, including pedestrians.

Last edited:
Today on my drive as i exit my home town i was stopped at a red light with 2 turn lanes ( L&R ) and 2 strait lanes, so i got a green arrow to make my right turn, and the 2 strait lanes ( still red light ) set off too :rolleyes:

I will have to get that on my YT channel tomorrow, i am sure at least 2 cars did a red light. :censored:

You get that. He or she who is without sin ... raise your hand.

I can remember doing that myself a couple of years ago ... so I can't go too hard on 'em :D

Back