one week with 0906 !

SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC UHS-I (SDSQUNC-128G-GN6MA)
Samsung 128GB EVO Plus Class 10 Micro SDXC

it's quite possibly just a cable problem, memory card and power supply are the two most common culprits so always worth asking the question, the log file will probably help determine where the problem is, I'm sure @Rayman.Chan will want to check that out

I will wait for @Rayman.Chan responses.I not trust use 0906 anymore I will be back to my old 0807 .

Another problem I did not mentioned my car remote only seems to lock or unlock the car when I'm within 2-3 feet of the car. I've replaced the batteries and there's no difference at all.this only when the rear cam connected.
thank you,

Last edited:
Another problem I did not mentioned my car remote only seems to lock or unlock the car when I'm within 2-3 feet of the car. I've replaced the batteries and there's no difference at all.this only when the rear cam connected.
thank you,

the rear cam signal is transfered on 1.485G Hz (40X37.125M) so it is not likely to affect the 433M remote controller.

thank you,
Mine is doing the exact same thing. With the camera turned on and in parking guard mode I have to stand next to my drivers door to lock/unlock the car. If I turn off the camera (no power supplied at all) I can lock/unlock my car at regular distances, normally at 50 feet. Seems like the cable EMI is interfering with the car's receiver.

Mine is doing the exact same thing. With the camera turned on and in parking guard mode I have to stand next to my drivers door to lock/unlock the car. If I turn off the camera (no power supplied at all) I can lock/unlock my car at regular distances, normally at 50 feet. Seems like the cable EMI is interfering with the car's receiver.

the EMI test report for our engineer version is quite nice.
we will audit the production version in EMI lab again after new year holiday

have seen issues before with vehicles that have antennas in the roof for the remotes, sometimes cables need to be run on opposite sides to avoid interference, the remotes are nowhere near any frequency that the cameras work on but the antennas can be sensitive to other cables nearby

the EMI test report for our engineer version is quite nice.
we will audit the production version in EMI lab again after new year holiday
Rayman.Chan@ So we need new cable again :).NLV45@ thank you for confirmed the issue .

So I tired a bit of an experiment . I had some old braid shielding laying around so I took my extra rear camera cable under the dash and laid it out as straight as I could and wrapped it in the shield braid. All said and done about 2.5 feet of the cable is now sheilded and tucked under the dash/footwell. I then went a did a range test on my car's remote transmitter and I gained about 6 to 8 feet of my range back. It's not the full range but at least I don't have to stand by my drivers door anymore to lock and unlock the car.

Hi NLV45, does that means the rear camera signal interference the vehicle lock controller?
the rear camera have a 37.125MHz crystal for IMX323, normal lock controller is 433M Hz, 433/37.125=11.66, that is not a integer multiplier

@Rayman...it would seem that the rear camera cable is interfering with the vehicle receiver for the locks. In addition to my above post, if I unplug the rear camera's cable connection with the front camera, the lock/unlock range range returns back to around 50 feet. I did not change anything else. When I plug the cable back in, the range is reduced to 0 feet.

When I install my homemade ground shield, I can increase the range from 0 feet to about 6 to 8 feet.

I don't know what frequeny is of my lock controller, but I think cable is emmiting some radio frequency interference. Maybe this is affecting newer cars?

thank you,
I'm experiencing the exact same thing. My remote fob lock/unlock normally works up to 15 meters. With parking mode and rear cam connected, the working distance shortened to around 1-3 ft. Literally within physical reach of the cae. Unplugging the rear cam restores the working distance of the remote when parking mode activates. I haven't tried shielding the excess rear cam cable with metal though.
Is there a permanent fix to this RF interference caused by the rear cam cable?

Last edited:
add a magnet lock on the cable at front camera end will help a lot, but it maybe too big to hung there

timg.jpg

Back