Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
I1000 F70 DVR Dash
i got my dual dvr I1000 F70 DVR Dash from ebay seller online-radioshop

facts only

fact very poor if any English one of those ok thank you to allot of responses

fact they shipped my dvr in its box covered by bubble wrap no outer box or extra padding

fact i opened the box and the worst yet the dvr head unit was floating freely not in a cardboard notch(you know most boxes have squares whatever each part sits in this was just wandering freely)

fact communications and threats got nowhere just excuses they couldn't come up with full details and functions shown on this site

now my input i would have shipped back the min a electronic device was shipped overseas that way

but i have dealt with china expensive to reship months or more with some sellers i have had

i couldn't get another seller that low of price and last it works and box wasn't beat or dented

everything is china what happened to American pride buy American well ebay you search a item you want and you check the us only box either no sellers or there the highest priced no free shipping sellers

i have had good china relations a recent seller communicated very well told me he screwed up getting it shipped a china post problem he expressed it his cost

there are some i just feel dont belong one there your dealing with every country out there you need to have a translator or communication skills

very sorry if that came off wrong or racist didnt mean it that way im just a old fart you live her or deal hear speak it

again sorry but it was not the kind of ebay seller or deal you would want

i am learning fast that 99 or so rating at times dont mean crap

people get the ebay item and before any try or much testing boom feed back me i make them wait

but i also use ebay manners and use all form of trying to work with and talk to them before the next step

thanks

Fact: you might want to work on your English before you knock theirs.

From the USA and you write like this?????:eek: Are you realy from the USA ? :eek:

they shipped my dvr in its box covered by bubble wrap no outer box or extra padding ???? FACT : get a live :(

Back