Only 500 archives allowed in "Normal" folder??

dannalejandro

Reaction score
Country
Ecuador
Hi, I have a 70mai Dash Cam (FWversion: 1.0.8.ww 2019-03-14) with 128gb class 10 microSD I have configured it to record in the lowest video quality possible using (usercfg.txt "VideoSize=3" it actually stores at 1280x720@30 each video file of 1minute is about 30MB) to obtain the most of the record time possible, but I noticed that It only achieves to record up to 500 archives in the "Normal" folder and it used only 14 GB of space when it begins to perform the loop record, I mean I can't use the 128GB nor even the 64GB of certified possible capacity only 16GB!!. Does any one have the same issue?? does any one have a possible solution for this limit?? any ideas are welcome.

I know that you're looking for max time... but as test try to leave as default settings.... I mean 1080P without any modification... Maybe the canera "do not like" the setting inside the usercfg... Another possible test could be to change the microsd...

Thanks GyTe, I have already deleted de usercfg.txt, "I also thought this must be the problem", formatted the 3 MicroSD I'm testing with, and I have made a factory reset the device for a clean new start, but I'm still getting the limitation of 500 archives. Today I will try other ways using the usercfg.txt.

Thanks GyTe, I have already deleted de usercfg.txt, "I also thought this must be the problem", formatted the 3 MicroSD I'm testing with, and I have made a factory reset the device for a clean new start, but I'm still getting the limitation of 500 archives. Today I will try other ways using the usercfg.txt.

Please check here...

Back