jfsoto1988

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Thinkware F50, Thinkware F200, Thinkware FA200.
This intersection (which is also a freeway ramp) is notorious for accidents due to drivers ignoring the No Turn on Red sign, not watching downhill speed, not using signals when turning, & not paying attention to Thru Traffic. Of course, CALTRANS is also to blame for only installing the turn lane diagram at the offramp & not at the traffic signal. The offramp has three turn lanes. The right lane is for right turns only (not on red), the middle lane is for Thru Traffic (re-enter freeway) & left turn (to the rightmost lane only), and the left lane is for left turns (to the left most lane only).

305px-MUTCD_R3-8b.svg.png

Do drivers even pay attention to these signs? I know sometimes they are posted in the worst places.

If this guy cant obey this traffic signal, why would California propose to introduce a law where bicyclist can ignore STOP sign intersections.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-bike-stop-20170303-story.html

I bet he was looking at that billboard. ;)

Both these videos show people with a death wish, an accident waiting to happen. Lets hope we don't have to encounter them on the roads.

Bicyclists are motorists too.

Sure, but there they are treated like "special" soft motorists, with special rules for them and their special needs.
So you could argue that Danish cyclists are the spastics in traffic, and many do drive like that's actually the case.
Just like that guy that clearly must have some form of mental deficiency too :rolleyes:

Back