Ooooh ! Yes - see way too much of this

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c

I don't know why ..
Besides not being able to apply the Brakes , many can no longer negotiate a simple turn !
Driver skill is not falling in Australia ( Yes they are )

Make one wonder for sure, not least since the list of WTF are long in this situation. :rolleyes:

According to the video's description, the first thing she said was "There's normally nobody coming...". :eek:

Btw, that dashcam is an SG9665XS. ;)

Very polite compared with what I'd say ha ha glad it was caught on cam ok

BC (before cams :p) I had that happen to me but worse. T-junction with the main road curving away. My side had 3 lanes; one for traffic entering, one for my side turning left, and one for my side turning right. I was entering the centered turn lane going slow as I knew I'd have to stop. Past daybreak but my headlights were on, roads wet from rain which had just stopped some nutso woman comes flying in, almost hits the far curb, and crosses in front of me before I could stop. She's moving from my left to my right and my front bumper crushes what would have been the far side of her car had she not been turning :eek: Totally WTF. When the Police arrive she claims I was flying, but this Cop had a working brain and told her that was impossible as I hadn't left my lane (which was curved there too) nor even reached the stop line. She got angry and started to protest when the Cop told her to 'Shut up lady- I know what went on here and you were the one flying, not him' :ROFLMAO: I will not apologize for the huge grin that came over my face at that moment :D

Phil

Back