Operation of Mini0906

Copperhead

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all Im new to this forum I have a question,
I recently purchased a blue sky sea mini 0-9 0-6 it mounted properly no problems with that my green light stop flashing on the camera the directions in the manual are about as clear as mud on how to check to see if the GPS is turned on. The first day or two the green light was flashing everything is working fine. Right now the only problem I have is trying to figure out how to get into the settings because the manual does not tell you anything. I have tried following the instructions in the manual but again no help so any input would be valuable ty
Paul

Paul, I'll try to help. After turning the camera on, disable recording by pressing and releasing the bottom button. While the camera records, a red light at the bottom right of the screen should be flashing slowly. When you disable it, it disappears. Press & hold the top button until the menu pops up.

Copy that. Thank you Dealer Man. I also found out that my GPS mount went bad after 2 days . I had finally convinced the seller to send me a brand new one which is on its way, I know when you turn the camera on if the GPS mount is working properly the green light will flash how do you know when it's connected to GPS signal does the light keep flashing or does it stay on steady and does the GPS searching sign go off the screen please advise

Back