Opia 2 - Green light on but black screen.

MrManager

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hello, I recently bought the opia 2 by vicovation from an australian supplier. I've plugged it into two different cars with the OEM cigarette charger however the dash cam doesn't turn on at all. I tested it on my pc afterwards with a usb to mini usb cable, and the dash cam light does turn green but the screen is black. So I'm not completely sure if it is the cable supplied that was faulty or if it was the dash cam. Has anyone else had trouble like this, I cannot find any other forum posts with similar problems.

Hello, I recently bought the opia 2 by vicovation from an australian supplier. I've plugged it into two different cars with the OEM cigarette charger however the dash cam doesn't turn on at all. I tested it on my pc afterwards with a usb to mini usb cable, and the dash cam light does turn green but the screen is black. So I'm not completely sure if it is the cable supplied that was faulty or if it was the dash cam. Has anyone else had trouble like this, I cannot find any other forum posts with similar problems.
Try with a USB to miniUSB cable and a wall charger (phone charger). Your computers USB might not have enough power to properly power the camera.

Back