Opinion about the Camberry DC-3010 set

MarTinTxo

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi there! I found this apparently interesting Camberry-DC3010 set which could be an interesting alternative to the Lukas LK-5900 which would probably be my second choice (if not the more expensive LK-7900). I think that my priority is night quality in order to have some hope of recognizing number plates with little light.

Any informations, suggestions, thoughts about this? :)

Best regards!

Martin

never seen it before but a couple of observations

720p front camera, 480p rear, front will probably be ok but not fantastic, night quality for sure I don't think would be anywhere near the Lucas, rear cam won't be that great in the day and will likely be not to good at all at night

from the pictures the build quality looks good, included accessories look to be very high quality, in pictures at least (even the pictures at McDonalds look good though)

not a fan of the bright blue LED on the front

like I said never seen it before but if I had to guess I'd say it was made in Korea

It has a lot of intetesting features: parking mode, power cut-off built in, large lens aperture, etc but very big drawback: Front cam not FullHD, only HD 720p ( 1280 × 720 ) 30fps if only 1ch.
If 2ch then front 720p / 25Fps and rear cam is not impressive at all, only D1 resolution ( 720 x 480 ).

So there is no way it can be near Lukas ;)

Also its cheap price shows it is not that "high-end" as they advertise. In Europe for good Korean high-end 2ch dash-cam you should expect paying 400-450 eur.

IMG_20131126_154559.jpg

Back