Ordered GT550W with $5 off coupon

novazxy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am new here, and just ordered a GT550W from foxoffer. During some search I found there is $5 off coupon for Foxoffer which make the price really competitive. It seems nobody mentioned it here as far as I know (maybe because I am new). Not sure if it is appropriate to post, but I just want to share with anyone who want to save 5 bucks from foxoffer.

Code is FOD9U5, restriction and expiration date is not clear. Hopefully it still works.

BTW, I am kinda wish I could cancel my order and get a GT680W instead. Seems better at same price.

The coupon comes from foxoffers twitter account. I used it yesterday already, but thought if it gets posted it will be deactivated soon.

You will be better off with the gt550w, as it is not as easy to spot in your car and there are more reports about its reliability and quality. Only few things are known so far about the gt680w.

The coupon comes from foxoffers twitter account. I used it yesterday already, but thought if it gets posted it will be deactivated soon.

You will be better off with the gt550w, as it is not as easy to spot in your car and there are more reports about its reliability and quality. Only few things are known so far about the gt680w.
What did you get?

FOD9U5 unusable
new coupon 6$ off for 100$+
code is FOD10U6
until 2013-11-19
yesterday, i used it for GT550WS

Back