Git2,Xiaomi Yi, Mobius, Sj1000, gt300w, GS9000, GS600, Gopro
$169.99 (MSRP)

Vivitar
DVR%20988HD-BLK-9._1451584104.821.jpg
31122116.jpg

CES-2016

Last edited:
Nice.

Every one making action cameras and i assume dashcams too have the knife on ther throat.

Seem like there is so many options, not only brands and models but allso the tech inside the cameras.

problem I've found with Vivatar over the years as they never seem to address firmware problems, sold their stuff in retail previously and a lot of it went back

problem I've found with Vivatar over the years as they never seem to address firmware problems, sold their stuff in retail previously and a lot of it went back
There is no Vivatar.
Vivitar. ;)
Thread title is typo.

Thats no good, unless offcourse you bring a bullet proof product to marked, but its not often you hear of that happening in the action cam segment.

I am wondering both this and the nikon it say 4K is that on each "camera" or is that as i expect a total of the 2 cameras combined. ?

Thats no good, unless offcourse you bring a bullet proof product to marked, but its not often you hear of that happening in the action cam segment.

I am wondering both this and the nikon it say 4K is that on each "camera" or is that as i expect a total of the 2 cameras combined. ?

Yes two Cameras

but 4K is a fair bit resolution for Video 360

There is no Vivatar.
Vivitar. ;)
Thread title is typo.

well however it's spelt they weren't great to deal with last time I did, maybe things have improved, old habits generally die hard though so I'd wait and see

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Action Camera Discussion 15
Back