Other drivers lane changes - a few close calls.

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
Near collisions, saved by the horn, by drivers that Must Get in Front, or Must Get in That Lane.

A few minutes after nearly getting hit by a MGIF, the same car squeezes in between two trucks.

A MGITL driving a civic, attempts to get in my lane after only being in his lane for a second. Driver failed to check his blind spot.

Passengers in the SUV. Audio off most of the time due to conversation

Don't understand why some drivers have to get into the outside lane at all cost. He/she could have stayed in lane one until there was an actual need to change lane.

Over here, As soon as some drivers get on to the highway they have to get in the far left lane even if they are going slower than the flow of traffic. The result is more cars on the left most lanes and a near vacant right lane. This results in more cars in the left lane and if there is a slow down, they are part of a long line up. I have passed about 50 cars in the middle lane when there is a slow down like an accident ahead. It also results in a near vacant left where the faster cars use that to undertake slower traffic, making it difficult for merging traffic coming from the on ramps

Don't understand why some drivers have to get into the outside lane at all cost. He/she could have stayed in lane one until there was an actual need to change lane.

lane discipline is a completely alien concept for most drivers in north america, apparently.

This mornings adventure, I pass a transport truck that didn't complete his lane change and entered mine. I believe I said this before, I think drivers should be completely in a lane for a least a second before considering making yet another lane change.

Warning: Language

edit: warning about language.

Back