• Thread starter Deleted member 1505
  • Start date
Hey guys,

Been thinking about getting the following

2x Dr750s-2ch (4 cameras)
2x Cellink B
2x NetGear AirCard 785 (WiFi hotspot)

The big cameras front and rear and the smaller ones one the sides to film door dings.

Or maybe 1 setup / car

When downloaded the BlackVue Over the Cloud iPhone App, it says that 1 account could have 3 cameras.

What do they mean ?

A)
1 account, 1 car
1x Dr750s-1ch
1x Dr750s-2ch
(Total of 3 cameras in 1 car)

B)
1 account, 2 cars
1x Dr750s-1ch
1x Dr750s-2ch
(1 car have 2 camera , 1 car have 1 camera)

C)
1 account, 1 car
3x DR750S-2CH
(1 car , 6 cameras ?)

D)
1 account , 3 cars
3x DR750S-2CH
(3 cars, 1 setup / car)

Sorry for the stupid questions

Thanks guys

Ulrik, Sweden

View attachment 35026
Hi, there is no such a thing as a stupid question!
Camera here means a dashcam (no matter whether it is a single or dual-channel dashcam).
So you could register up to 3 DR750S-2CH under a single account.

I was thinking about buying a second slot for my second car, but I guess it is now impossible.

Is it possible to downgrade Blackvue app version to buy a slot ?

EDIT : I've tried to install version 2.64, I can choose to add a slot for a camera but I've got an error message that says "product no more available"...

Well Done Blackvue, my next dashcam will be a Thinkware !!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Folks, how much data traffic those cameras usually takes each month?
Does it only depends on how much time I'm viewing it from my phone? Or even if nobody is viewing it it still eats the traffic?
I just wondering how much data I need to have for the hot spot monthly..

If its the same that go to the cloud as the files on the memory card, then a dashcam ( 1 channel ) generate about 100 MB every minute.

So if you on average drive 2 hours every day, that will need a pretty hefty data account as far as my meager in the head calculating skill say

if you're not accessing it then it won't have much data used, it's only if live viewing you're going to start chewing through data, they do a low res version for the live view so it's not really full quality which will save space also

a dashcam ( 1 channel ) generate about 100 MB every minute.
Not exactly. When you use Live View, files are not at full resolution, only about 480p with reduced framerate.
I've played much with the Live View and FaceBook Live broadcasting during 2 weeks and I've only used about 1 GB.

I've NOT downloaded full size files from the dashcam to the Cloud and from the dashcam to my phone.
It is so slow that you would better transfer files with Wifi connection.

So, if you have the same use of the Cloud than me, 2GB each month will be enough.

If you use it only to have live notifications et a some live view some days, 1GB could be enough.

So the cloud feature are just a glorified peephole you can connect to in these cameras, that just make it even harder for me to understand why people would want them.

Yes but that's like downloading por,,,,, adult pictures from the internet in D1 resolution and view it on your 4K gaming monitor.
I have tried to connect my home cctv to the internet and connect to it using my phone, that do use a bit of data as its the secondary steams i look at but thats still 1080p as far as i can remember, and it hurt cuz i have several cameras going in my little apartment.

I'm using the cloud to monitor the car of my wife. Not to watch what she is doing or where she goes, but to have instant notifications of parking impacts. The car is most of the time parking in risky areas. Risk of parking impacts I mean.

With the cloud I know if it is real impact occurring during a parking time, or impacts when sitting into the car before driving.

This way, at the evening I can watch suspicious events on wifi or by inserting the SD card into my computer.
It's saving my time very much.

My wife does not want to spend time with those technologies, that's why I'm doing it myself with the cloud.

So, this is not voyeurism, as I have disabled public video and speed. I would like to disable public GPS position as well but it is impossible :(

BTW, is public video enabled by default or disabled?

Sorry I haven't read you full sentence LOL
Enable by default

Back