old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c

+ Bonus video for bike haters

Haha that first car ( BMW ? ) got taken out, nice hangtime :D

If i ever get to move to AU i will change nu name to Bruce, get a UTE and i just got to have one of those antennas on the front, but here is the kicker, my antenna will be a quick release so i could use it to spank bad drivers.

Pedal-pusher got taken out hard, one can only wonder what make then do such stupid things.

The common pedestrian/cyclist fallacy of invincibility.
??????????

Invincibility ? ( I guess some might suffer Superman itis )
Personally I feel very vulnerable when walking or especially cycling , like a new born baby with a bulls eye painted on it and a sign saying please murder me !

??????????

Invincibility ? ( I guess some might suffer Superman itis )
Personally I feel very vulnerable when walking or especially cycling , like a new born baby with a bulls eye painted on it and a sign saying please murder me !
That's because we have brains. Seems an awful lot of people out there don't.

That cyclist at 5:10 i got thinking have he been taking amphetamines continuous the past 8 hours and then for the first time jumped up on a bicycle.
He looks extremely uncoordinated, more so than the last guy doing a faceplant.
That last guy move i did myself once down a staircase with 8 beers in the old glass bottles in a plastic bag, and the result was a cut over my right eye from the impact with the floor :rolleyes: and i was drenched in X-mas beer when i woke up a few seconds later.

Not that any of it stopped me getting into a taxa to continue drinking and almost get in a fight with 20 bikers :)

Yes we have X-mas beer here, pretty much every brewery do those every year and they are 2 X as strong as the normal Carlsberg or Tuborg beer.
3003079-.jpg

dk_ceres_xmas_hvid_1000.jpg

We also have Easter beer and what ever, pretty much any excuse to consume more beer will be taken by the weak people into such things.

Hmmmm , I'm a sucker for Xmas Cola
Not sure which Cola Xmas we are going to have this year ?

Is it going to be RC / Pepsi / Coka / something different Cola for 2017 ?

haha i just found a video with scale cars driving, its 20 minutes long and the sound track are made by some fart generator or something :p

Good job they're swearing in English, or I'd think this was a Russian compilation!

Back