Panorama II Lens Housing size / measurements for CPL Filter Step-down adapter

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
For those who want to use a CPL filter step-down adapters, here are exact sizes / measurements of Panorama II lens housing.

SANY0004.JPG
SANY0005.JPG
SANY0006.JPG
SANY0010.JPG
SANY0011.JPG
SANY0007.JPG
SANY0008.JPG
SANY0009.JPG

Last edited:
With these measurements, what size filter and step down adapter should a person buy? I know the filter screws onto the adapter; how is the adapter affixed to the lens housing?

With these measurements, what size filter and step down adapter should a person buy? I know the filter screws onto the adapter; how is the adapter affixed to the lens housing?

this is the old model, putting a filter on would be a DIY project

International models of the IIS and the G model can take a magnetic adapter straight on, you can see that here https://www.ebay.com/itm/321493754178

Jokin, does PANOCPL come with filter and adapter? It looks ideal, if adapter screws on to camera (where?) and filter affixed magnetically can easily be pulled off for night use. A bit expensive for my taste, but then it is dependent on the quality of the filter. I'd rather do DIY on my new "G" that I got from Pier 28 if at all possible, but I don't want to buy the wrong size filters / adapters.

My dash and speaker grills / vents reflect heavily on the windshield, hoping a CPL filter will fix the problem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P II / S 2
A II / S 4
niko II / S 13
niko II / S 0
niko II / S 48
Back