Panorama S FIRMWARE UPDATE Request Thread (Do Not Flash New 2015 S Units with OLD 2014 firmware!)

Any specific need for a new firmware? "If it ain't broke don't fix it." probably applies for the Panorama S imported from over seas.

Any specific need for a new firmware? "If it ain't broke don't fix it." probably applies for the Panorama S imported from over seas.
I've been out of town for a couple months so I can't remember the exact symptoms, but the camera stops recording randomly with the larger storage SDCard. I'll plug it in tonight and play with it to reproduce the issue.

I've been out of town for a couple months so I can't remember the exact symptoms, but the camera stops recording randomly with the larger storage SDCard. I'll plug it in tonight and play with it to reproduce the issue.

if the card checks out ok try formatting it FAT32 and you may find it more stable

if the card checks out ok try formatting it FAT32 and you may find it more stable
Thanks for the replies. The card is/was FAT32. I just reformatted the card with SmartDisk_FAT32_tool and I'm currently running h2testw.
I also believe it would start overwriting old files at 131GB instead of filling up the whole 256GB.

yqNVhYi.png

not sure the older firmware versions were that stable with anything larger than 128gb cards
I bought the same card from this post. Last time I formatted it, I followed those instructions.

Hello Members:

Can someone send me firmware 15.01 for older Panorama 2

jtan

@Pier28
Please send PM with latest firmware.
Thanks!
Purchased via Amazon from Piers28 stock, late August, early September.2014
Dashcam has stock firmware version:
SG-2C1 2SG 1.00.07
2014-10-31 10;00

Back