Panorama S with GPS and 32GB microSD

k818mn1

Reaction score
Country
United States
SOLD.
I bought this last week from shpkorea on eBay, but I can't find a way to make it fit my car (Chevrolet Camaro). It won't fit behind the mirror on the drivers side because it obscures the auto dipping sensor on the mirror, and the passenger side already has something attached to the windshield. The Camaro windshield is so steeply raked and narrow there is nowhere else to place the dash cam without obscuring the view.
So I have decided to sell the Panorama S. It has been opened and powered on and been on a short test drive only. The videos played back ok on my pc, so I know it's working. I haven't even removed the film from the screen. I did stick the mount to the windshield so the 3M tape has been used. Other than that it is in as new condition with original box and paperwork.
I will sell for $220 shipped within the USA. I take PayPal.

Last edited:
Panorama uses full size SD card (not microSD)
FYI: If you're using microSD to SD adapter, it's not reliable long term

Last edited:
If anyone would like to buy it without the microSD card and adaptor, then I'll sell it for $205 shipped within the USA.

Hi would you consider shipping to the UK?

Hi would you consider shipping to the UK?
Yes, although you would have to pay the extra shipping plus insurance if you need that. I can find out how much shipping would be and let you know.

Hi. After looking further into this I've seen that I can get a brand new Panorama S off eBay with free delivery for $185 from S.Korea, thank you anyway

Hi. After looking further into this I've seen that I can get a brand new Panorama S off eBay with free delivery for $185 from S.Korea, thank you anyway
That price on eBay does not include the GPS, if that's important to you.

I'm not in need of GPS unfortunately. Cheers anyway

Price reduced to $175 shipped in the USA, without SD card.

I bought this last week from shpkorea on eBay, but I can't find a way to make it fit my car (Chevrolet Camaro). It won't fit behind the mirror on the drivers side because it obscures the auto dipping sensor on the mirror, and the passenger side already has something attached to the windshield. The Camaro windshield is so steeply raked and narrow there is nowhere else to place the dash cam without obscuring the view.

Here is a 360 ball socket mount if it helps.
http://roadcam.ecrater.com/p/20173355/roadcam-rcpano2s360-suction-cup-3m

53ae3d6a21408_336922b.jpg

Back