PapaGo 535 Review

I think we're going to see more manufacturers including that OTG feature instead of WiFi on their cameras in the future.

I now own this camera. (The exact camera in the video)
One screenshot. I recently bought a B40/A118 as well. Just had both up on same vehicle. Here is one comparison.

B40
BSFnLUM.jpg

PapaGo GoSafe 535 GS535
A1CnuHU.jpg

I now own this camera. (The exact camera in the video)
One screenshot. I recently bought a B40/A118 as well. Just had both up on same vehicle. Here is one comparison.

Sir,please position and angle focus your cam more on the road,less sky thank you.

Sir,please position and angle focus your cam more on the road,less sky thank you.

When I have done that, the reflection from the dash because of the very wide angle lenses, overpowers the image, and one sees the dash more than the outside of the front of the car.
I might create a shade/blind for below the windshield line to block the dash.
I have positioned the B40 so that the top of the windshield's tinting block out the otherwise high glare of the sky.
You can see where midway up the photo, the sky is bluer (more blue?). So, the sky is shaded already by the window tinting.

Understand Sir,I have to say I hate those reflection too.
opss I did not notice that the shaded sky,my bad. I can see the papago really doing great job on the video they capture.

Back