Papago GS200 or Papago GS330

Robertm

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have been looking at video's of these two, trying to decide which one is better. I think the GS200 has a 3.5 mp sensor and the GS330 has a 5mp sensor. To my eyes, the video from he GS200 looks better, which is not what I expected. I might not be looking in the right spot, but there doesn't appear to be much information about Papago. Any opinions or insight about these two will be appreciated.

That's interesting. I've never heard that before. I think the GS200 might be a newer model, but I don't know for sure. Thanks!

I don't follow what they do close enough to know which is newer, they did change solution providers recently and the newer product is definitely better than their older stuff

Yes that mirror mount concerns me on the GS200, and I can't find an alternative mount. All the posted GS200 video samples look better than the GS330, and many of the GS330 videos look jerky to me. They are both on sale right now locally, but I might have to investigate some more different brands.

Yes that mirror mount concerns me on the GS200, and I can't find an alternative mount. All the posted GS200 video samples look better than the GS330, and many of the GS330 videos look jerky to me. They are both on sale right now locally, but I might have to investigate some more different brands.

Depending on policy ( 100% satisfaction ? ), some offer money back guarantee within short period after purchase if unit is in as new condition. Buy both, test them side by side, return the one which you are not happy with if policy allows.

Hello. Sorry for the late reply. We are actually discontinuing the GoSafe 330 and just sold our last unit this week. We are replacing it with the GoSafe 272, which is my personal preference since the size is small and compact but still captures amazing crystal clear footage.

The GoSafe 200 has a very sturdy mount and we just designed a suction mount to go with it just in case someone prefers that. The video quality is much more vibrant and crystal clear compared to some of our older models.

Back