Parking Guard Hardwirekit Released

Rayman.Chan

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
mini0806, mini0806S, mini0903/0905, mini0906, mini0808
Parking Guard Hardwirekit to nanoQ Released to distributors.
also works for other cameras as common hardwire kit.

IMG_2911.JPG IMG_2912.JPG
IMG_2676.JPG
IMG_2913.JPG
IMG_2914.JPG

why some images are upright shown? what happened?

anyone help?

11.5V is much too low. That kills your battery.

"also works for other cameras"

How does it work? Is there an impact sensor built into the hardwire kit so that it can power up any micro USB camera if it detects an impact?

Or does it just send a signal to the camera on one of the USB pins to say that it is in parking mode or full record mode, in which case parking guard will only work with a mini 0903, but it can power any camera as a normal hardwire kit?

An empty battery is 11.8V unless there is a lot of power being used, and if you want to be able to start the engine you will need more than 11.8V in the battery.

compare with the common hardwire kit on market

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Reactions: Mtz
that cheap hardwire kit has killed a lot of cameras, the voltage fluctuates like crazy, it's a rubbish product

How does it work? I see three leads going to the USB side...

that cheap hardwire kit has killed a lot of cameras, the voltage fluctuates like crazy, it's a rubbish product

yes we got a lot of 0806 returns which PMW IC burned, we surmise that is caused by the cheap hardwire kit.
That is why we decided to make ourself one.

How does it work? I see three leads going to the USB side...
it just send a signal to the camera on one of the USB pins to say that it is in parking mode or full record mode, in which case parking guard will only work with a mini 0903, but it can power any camera as a normal hardwire kit?

in this option.
I have this idea one year ago but not achieved on 0806 for some reason. on nanoQ, nanoQ-Plus, 0806-Plus and further products, this will be a standard function

That is why we decided to make ourself one.

alicia-figgs-quote-if-you-want-something-done-do-it-yourself-other.jpg

What if yourself is an idiot who can't do anything right? :p

Idiot never thinks he is an idiot and he thinks he always do things right. All thing are relative ! :p
( E=MC2 ) ;)
relative.jpg

So while waiting for the kit to arrive I was thinking how this could possibly work.
If I plug it into the GPS mount, there are only three wire going to the camera: 5V, TX (GPS stream) and GND.
How would the camera know that It should switch to parking mode?

must plug to the camera body to active the Parking Guard function

Looks like it might plug in to the Mount.

Whenever I install electronics with USB connectors in a tight fit or hidden environment,
I always prefer having and using USB cables with Right Angle or Left Angle connectors,
or if not available I use an angle adaptor.

wJYgXAD.png

Last edited:
http://www.aa1car.com/library/2003/us20310.htm
in this option.
I have this idea one year ago but not achieved on 0806 for some reason. on nanoQ, nanoQ-Plus, 0806-Plus and further products, this will be a standard function
From this:
http://www.aa1car.com/library/2003/us20310.htm
It's true.
Battery Voltage and State of Charge:

12.66v . . . . . . . . . . 100%
12.45v . . . . . . . . . . 75%
12.24v . . . . . . . . . . 50%
12.06v . . . . . . . . . . 25%
11.89v . . . . . . . . . . 0%

if battery can cut off at 12,0 or 12,2 will be best.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Mini 0903 / nano Q 3
leggo Mini 0903 / nano Q 0
Back