Parking impact problem

ramniv82

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

sorry for the bad English.....

I have the following "problem". I have a Blackvue Dashcam since a couple of weeks. Yesterday I came back from a dinner and the Dashcam voice told me that there was an "impact". For so far so good (or not good) but when I looked at the files there were dozens of the in parking mode and none in the E-mode. I thought that every impact will be saved in event mode? Or should i look in more than 100 files in parking mode to find out which one it is?

Greetings Marvin

The DR750S only has 50 lockable event files for impact but it needs to be enabled in the settings.

If you can't find the event file then it sounds like this feature wasn't enabled and it has been overwritten.

You will probably need to adjust some sensitivity settings before you get it just right. At first mine was triggering an event when a car drove by fast, or loud exhaust, or a huge vehicle just driving by. Also while driving, events get triggered all the time, for normal mode sensitivity I have the up and down sensor completely turned down.

Also, if you have motion detection on, then the cam will save a clip every time movement is detected in tghe video field. About as much use as tits on a fish in Tesco's car park.
For driving, I have the up/down sensor set at zero and the other two at 1. I recon if you have a bump whilst driving, most of it is likely to be fore/aft.

Back