Parking Mode + Car Battery, how long will it last me?

Why not use a hardwire kit with battery drain protection circuit inside? It will cut off the power when the battery voltage is lower than 11~11.6V so you won't have issue that you can not start your engine. But please make sure the wire is long enough (like more than 12ft) and it comes with fuse adapter matching with your car. Normally it comes with a microUSB or miniUSB charging head.
Bad advice. 11.6v is too low. Battery is in a deep cycle state at that voltage. Over time it will shorten the life or possibly not start depending on the weather.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I use a Blacksys CH200 and it does have battery protection built in where you can set the cut off voltage. I think the same feature is available on the CH100 so that should not be a concern. But recording time can varies by a fair amount depending on the monitor mode you use and the traffic patent. Motion sensor will trigger constantly in high traffic area and impact sensor can be triggered by wind or rain but at least the impact sensor on the CH200 does have a 10sec buffer so it will record the 10sec prior to impact, don't know if that feature in in the CH100.

Last edited:
Back