Parking mode - constant recording 1 fps

please I need it to test it, you could send it to me! please
This 1fps firmware is not available now, suggest you load the low bitrate recording for parking mode!

Hi estore009,

Is the 1fps firmware still not available? Thank you!

Hi estore009,

Is the 1fps firmware still not available? Thank you!
Only Beta firmware available, you can tag me for download link if you want to try it!

Only Beta firmware available, you can tag me for download link if you want to try it!

@estore009 are there any known bugs so far on the beta? I would be okay testing parking mode and reporting bugs regarding parking mode but I wouldn't like the camera not recording an accident while driving

I would like to give a test, because I mainly bought for parking.. Thanks!

I would like to give a test, because I mainly bought for parking.. Thanks!
If you hardwired the dashcam, you can load the firmware which I PMed you! And please check your inbox message for the parking mode firmware download link!

Thanks but i already use that.
Is the 1fps firmware not available?

Oh, i'm sorry to know that.
Was it unstable on any part?
Do you have any prevision for when it will become available to test?
Thanks

Many users do not like this 1fps time-lapse function, so we suggest you can continue with the Low-bitrate parking mode firmware!

Hello,

I am considering purchasing a Blueskysea B1W and using it as a car surveillance camera at night for my car and nearby cars as well.

The 1 fps (12MP) parking mode would be ideal, even better if recording on SSD just when motion is detected, not to get hours of irrelevant footage.

I believe that having a few good pictures of what’s happening in the surroundings would be more useful than having hundreds of low-quality frames where important details are not discernible.

For instance, in a hypothetic scenario where some dude walks to my car (within the camera’s FOV), stops next to it to do some damage (typically from the side, outside FOV) and leaves giving his back, a 1fps could make the difference between getting a good shot of his face and not having enough evidence.

I am looking for a solution to detect intentional damage to my car and nearby cars in the area and then pass them to the police, bearing in mind that not all vandalism shakes the whole car to a point where the G-sensor could trigger.

Anyone can recommend a good firmware for the Blueskysea B1W, doing something similar to what I described above? If not, I am happy to consider alternative options.

Thank you.

Hello,

I am considering purchasing a Blueskysea B1W and using it as a car surveillance camera at night for my car and nearby cars as well.

The 1 fps (12MP) parking mode would be ideal, even better if recording on SSD just when motion is detected, not to get hours of irrelevant footage.

I believe that having a few good pictures of what’s happening in the surroundings would be more useful than having hundreds of low-quality frames where important details are not discernible.

For instance, in a hypothetic scenario where some dude walks to my car (within the camera’s FOV), stops next to it to do some damage (typically from the side, outside FOV) and leaves giving his back, a 1fps could make the difference between getting a good shot of his face and not having enough evidence.

I am looking for a solution to detect intentional damage to my car and nearby cars in the area and then pass them to the police, bearing in mind that not all vandalism shakes the whole car to a point where the G-sensor could trigger.

Anyone can recommend a good firmware for the Blueskysea B1W, doing something similar to what I described above? If not, I am happy to consider alternative options.

Thank you.
Low bitrate will give good quality frames as long as there is not a huge amount of movement in the image, such as if you park in front of trees in a gale.

It will also give you 30x more chances of getting a perfect shot of his face than 1fps, a vandal can move a long way in 1 second, easy to miss the good shot.

The only disadvantage is that you end up with a lot of recordings and no way to know which to look at, but it is better to catch everything and then have to search than to miss the important bit so that there is nothing to find, you don't need to watch it back at normal speed when searching.

Back