Parking mode - constant recording 1 fps

I tested the beta 1fps firmware a few weeks ago and found a few issues including failed recordings. If you are trying the beta firmware on your only dashcam please be aware that it might miss an important event.

I tested the beta 1fps firmware a few weeks ago and found a few issues including failed recordings. If you are trying the beta firmware on your only dashcam please be aware that it might miss an important event.
This 1fps beta firmware only for the test now, not recommend to spread it out!

Hi @estore009, I'm interested in the firmware 1fps. Would it be possible to send me the download link?
Thank's

Salut @estore009, je suis intéréssé par le firmware 1fps. Serait-il possible de me transmettre le lien de téléchargement ?
Merci

Hi @estore009, I'm interested in the firmware 1fps. Would it be possible to send me the download link?
Thank's

Salut @estore009, je suis intéréssé par le firmware 1fps. Serait-il possible de me transmettre le lien de téléchargement ?
Merci
Sorry, not ready for the test yet, will PM you when it is ready!

Actually, this beta 20180614s firmware adds it already. You can give it a try!
Hello i just got an B1W and i like , if u be so nice , to send me this beta firmware to test it. Thank you very much!

Also ordered one, I am aslo interested in 1FPS parking mode functionality. I need 24/7 recording high / low fps mode.
I guess when is no movement detected camera goes to 1fps?

I can test as well if you need more testers.

Please send me the 1fps fw too. Also with wifi off.

estore009, do you have an expected release date for this new fw? Also mobile app needs new update. Cannot select files to download.

Also mobile app needs new update. Cannot select files to download.
Could you tell me what brand of your cellphone? I hear that Galaxy S9 cellphone is difficult to download files from APP!

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I have dvr version v1.06.180528s
I would have liked to be able to install my b1w in vertical mode, but the image on my phone only looks good with horizontal b1w.
I am very interested in recent parking mode firmware.
Thanks for your time.

PD: I use online translator, I'm sorry
This is not a solution to your problem, but if you think editing videos to rotate image is difficult - it is not a big deal if use FFMPEG you can easily transpose the video (rotate by +90 or -90).

ffmpeg -i in.mp4 -vf "transpose=1" out.mp4
0 = 90CounterCLockwise and Vertical Flip (default)
1 = 90Clockwise
2 = 90CounterClockwise
3 = 90Clockwise and Vertical Flip

Credit: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3937387/rotating-videos-with-ffmpeg

Just thought it would help.

This is not a solution to your problem, but if you think editing videos to rotate image is difficult - it is not a big deal if use FFMPEG you can easily transpose the video (rotate by +90 or -90).

ffmpeg -i in.mp4 -vf "transpose=1" out.mp4
0 = 90CounterCLockwise and Vertical Flip (default)
1 = 90Clockwise
2 = 90CounterClockwise
3 = 90Clockwise and Vertical Flip

Credit: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3937387/rotating-videos-with-ffmpeg

Just thought it would help.
Yes, rotating the video is easy, it is rotating your windscreen into vertical orientation that is difficult!

Back