Parking mode didn't start for 4 hours!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Fitted a Cellink Neo6 yesterday and apart form a few issues it seems to be working well.
Today though the parking mode didn't start until 4 hours after i had parked and left the car.
AnyAny thoughts on why

We need to know which settings you choose in parking mode.

We need to know which settings you choose in parking mode.
Ok what do you need to know?
The setting were the same as they're before the Cellink Neo6 was fitted
F770
Partition C
Motion detection set to minimum
Voltage drop set to minimum
Not sure what else to say ...

Sorry misunderstood first post.

I'm not trying to belittle your knowledge on car electrics, but it is not well known that some fuses are not feed fuses, but are return fuses.

What I mean by this is some fuses are the supply to the ancillary, so are a true 12v supply, whilst others are from the ancillary, eg. several ancillaries supplied from one source but fused separately on the return to the fusebox. So these fuses can drop the current when the ancillary is used.

Some vehicles use an ignition fuse delay system, which means that some ignitionised fuse circuits remain on for a certain time after turning the engine off and removing the key from the ignition.

So my question is, is the NEO ignitionised supply connected to a true ignition ON fuse, the only way to know for sure is by using a multimeter and not a test lamp.

I think that it’s wired correctly as the parking mode worked perfectly ( ie starting soon after the ignition was turned off) when it was tested before this instance and after when I stopped on the way home.

Was this a one time thing or keeps doing it? My F770 randomly comes out of parking mode while I am still at work. Two or three times a month I will find in the continuous record folder video that shouldn't be there. They are just one minute on up to 3 hours. Most of the time it's just a few minutes and they are always sometime after lunch while the car has been parked since 7am. Doesn't bother me too much.

so far its a one time thing.
I've sat in the car and waited for the 'parking mode activated' voice to come on a few times and every time the voice says its got going into parking mode albeit it now takes a little longer than before it was connected to the Cellink Neo

I really doubt the glitch is by fault of the Cellink, I think it may just be age on the circuits. Mine started glitching this way about ten months into it's age. It doesn't do it often, so I let is slide.

so far its a one time thing.
I've sat in the car and waited for the 'parking mode activated' voice to come on a few times and every time the voice says its got going into parking mode albeit it now takes a little longer than before it was connected to the Cellink Neo
How is the NEO being charged at the moment? Via Cigarette Lighter or Hardwire?

Back