parking mode enabled ?

dimtheo

Reaction score
Country
Greece
hello

i am looking at this cam : VIOFO A129 PRO DUO ULTRA 4K
i plan on using only the front cam and not the rear one. I will have this connected to a powebank because i d ont want to mess with my car being hybrid full of electronics etc

will parking mode work ?

i have tested this with an A119s connected to powerbank and i can verify parking mode works

Yes, if you have GPS then it will switch based on speed, and if not then it will switch based on g-sensor.
Basically the same as A119, but there are a few changes depending on firmware.

hello

i am looking at this cam : VIOFO A129 PRO DUO ULTRA 4K
i plan on using only the front cam and not the rear one. I will have this connected to a powebank because i d ont want to mess with my car being hybrid full of electronics etc

will parking mode work ?

i have tested this with an A119s connected to powerbank and i can verify parking mode works

You could easily run the Duo and hook it to a power bank to enable parking mode. Here's an example of how a powerbank works:

<iframe width="805" height="453" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, if you have GPS then it will switch based on speed, and if not then it will switch based on g-sensor.
Basically the same as A119, but there are a few changes depending on firmware.

I would still suggest OP run two cameras. Front + Rear and a power bank. No real downfall to installing the rear one if he orders 4K Pro / Duo. Unless of course he isn't sure how to properly run the wires and then a front camera is recommended.

i already have a viofo A119s installed in the rear

i already have a viofo A119s installed in the rear
You can also just buy the A129 Pro front camera itself. No need to purchase the DUO if your not going to use the rear camera.

i can only find the DUO locally and i hate waiting for online orders to arrive :)

Back