Parking mode hardware kit per-model car installation database?

badbob001

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
SG9663DR
Is there a database somewhere that collects the suggested and used ways to connect the parking mode hardware kit? I know there are general guidelines out there but it would be very helpful to know what other users are actually doing per car model. Something like this:

CarPermanent PowerAcc PowerGroundOther
2008 Toyota Sienna LEDriver fusebox: Power Seat Fuse [78]Driver fusebox: Interior LIght Fuse [25]Driver fusebox: Screw in driver side fuse boxStuffed rest of kit behind center console.
2010 Toyota Sienna XLPassenger fusebox: Seat Heater Fuse [51]Passenger fusebox: Interior LIght Fuse [13]Passenger fusebox: Screw in passenger side fuse boxStuff rest of kit behind glove box drawer.

Anyone tried it with a 2008 Sienna or in the same generation?

Just sent a message to our top install tech who’s well connected and we’ll get back to you with suggestions ASAP.
Thanks. Hopefully there are suggestions that don't require worming wires into the engine compartment.

If the fuse location is correct with what autogenius.com shows then try:

Fuse location: under dash, driver side. Fuse type: Mini Low Profile

+12V: Fuse 46 - STOP

+Acc: Fuse 28 - CIG

As always use a LED test probe or multimeter to test the fuse mentioned to make sure the functionality is correct.

I hope that helps.

I compared the driver side fuse box with autogenius diagram and it looks correct. Thanks for the help!
So if the SG9663DR comes with mini ATO fuse taps then I have to order two mini ATO low profile fuse taps?

Last edited:
Back