Parking Mode - how to?

venezian

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
A139Pro
Finished installing my new X2PRO+ with the HW Kit. Installed the yellow the brake light fuse and the red wire to the 12v/Cig lighter fuse and ground cable to ground (Subaru makes it easy by putting a ground in a convenient spot)

In the settings, i set it to the 2-wire - is this correct and what is the difference between 2 and 3 wire?

How do I know if parking mode is working and are the files named differently when reviewing?

Thank you

Hello here is the hardwire user manual for parking mode. Let us know if you have further questions after reviewing this for starters and we’ll get you going.

Thank you for that!

I read over it and will make the adjustment to the correct 3-wire setting and will pay attention to the icon when it's in parking mode. Correct me if I'm wrong, the camera knows when to go into parking mode because the HW kit will detect that the car is not on and will switch over to parking mode.

Further questions, when reviewing video on a laptop, is there a way to differentiate "driving" video versus video recorded in parking mode or do you simply have to skim through the videos?

In my other car I have the DC Pro and once in a while, the camera will "beep" while I'm driving. Have been able to figure out what that beep is. If it's a g-sensor beep, i don't think that's the case because I don't have any videos saved in the protected folder on the mem card.

In my other car I have the DC Pro and once in a while, the camera will "beep" while I'm driving. Have been able to figure out what that beep is. If it's a g-sensor beep, i don't think that's the case because I don't have any videos saved in the protected folder on the mem card.

The camera beeps if there is a memory card error and it's tripping over trying to write. Reset the card with SD Formatter (Select "overwrite") If that shows a problem, included card is covered under warranty.

If you have a Silver/Black Transcend card contact us for replacement as well.

Back